Monday, September 1, 2008

New Listings...

I just wanted to share my 2 newest listings with you. I decided to reintroduce Gaia today in my new Goddess Adorned line. She's the same Goddess just with a little more pizazz!

This Goddess Adorned was inspired by the earthy toned organza ribbon pictured with this pendant. A faceted wire wrapped blue Labradorite Spectrolite briolette drops from Gaia the Mother Goddess © 2008 SHI. Her spiral womb is adorned with a peacock pearl, faceted smoky quartz and labradorite rondelles.




This pendant has a faceted wire wrapped Garnet briolette that drops from Gaia the Mother Goddess © 2008 SHI. Her spiral womb is adorned with a faceted Rhodolite Garnet rondelle, a smooth Garnet rondelle and a Lepidolite in Quartz point.

Gaia connects us to the universal source of mothering and nurturing, leading us to a feeling of profound peace and balance.

I plan on doing a few more of these with more fall colors in the near future. This design will allow me to show the changing of the seasons. I'm excited to get started on more designs.

No comments: