Friday, September 26, 2008

A Shout Out!

I had purchased a custom stamp with my logo. Unbeknownst to me I had to change the picture of this logo to black and white line art with no grey...wth?? I'm no artist, and I know just enough about my photo program to get by. Well after hours of messing around with my image and finding myself nearly bald from pulling out my hair, I sent what I had come up with back to the seller. But of course it was not at all what she needed...uuuggghhh. She said, think "coloring book" and it needs to be really large...aye! So at my wits end, I had no idea what I was going to do. I was about to give up and ask for a refund when a light bulb went off! Duh...on my street team there is a very talented graphics designer, Chris Strohm!!! I sent a convo to Chris, pretty much begging and pleading, and hoping he would understand what I needed....he did indeed, and was more than happy to help....YAY!! *Happy Dance* He was very patient with me with all the changes that I asked for, and created exactly what I needed.

If you need any graphic design help, or if you have an Etsy store and need a banner and an avatar that truly represents your shop, I definitely recommend working with Chris. You can find him on Etsy, just look for his shop Avatarman . While you're at it, check out his Digital Fine Art and Photos shop, ideasign and his Custom and Semi-Custom Temporary Tattoos shop at ideasigntattoos . He's very easy to talk to and an absolute pleasure to work with.

Chris, if you read this, thanks again, you turned a very frustrating experience into an enjoyable one, I couldn't have done it without you! I can't wait to get my custom logo stamp and show off what you've done for me!

No comments: