Friday, September 12, 2008

I Forgot...



I completely forgot to post pictures of my pendant when I finished it! Refer back to my June 1st post to see pictures of the process that I used to make this pendant.

I did end up using faceted Labradorite and Smoky Quartz rondelles as accents. I wanted to keep the wire wrapping around the Koroit Opal matrix very minimal as I didn't want to take away from the stone itself. I love this pendant, its my favorite, most worn and most lost piece of jewelry that I own! When I say most lost...well I've found it in the garbage, hidden behind my jewelry box, under my computer..among other places. No it didn't fall off...I just tend to lay it down wherever and it's never in the same place twice :) Yes I've learned my lesson as I don't want it to end up in the garbage and actually losing it for good!

No comments: