Monday, September 8, 2008

New and Updated Listings


I'm still retaking photos and I think I have about 2 more pages of listings to redo....eeek!! Here are two pairs of earrings that I've had listed and have recently retaken the photos for. The top photo is an earthy mix of faceted Smoky Quartz and button pearls. The bottom photo are Grace earrings with rectangular Labradorite gemstones.

















I'm also still working on my Goddess Adornment line, trying to add at least 4 new pieces a week. They are alot of fun to work with, trying to figure out what gems will fit in her spiral womb and changing up the colors a bit. The first Gaia pendant is adorned with an aqua Apatite onion briolette, an Iris Pearl, two aqua Apatite nuggets, and a tiny sterling silver bead. The other Gaia is done with varying shades of purple. I used a faceted Amethyst briolette, faceted Iolite, Rhodolite Garnet and Amethyst rondelles and 4 tiny sterling silver beads.

No comments: