Monday, September 15, 2008

Treasuries!!



I love the Etsy Treasury ! To me it's one of the highest forms of flattery when someone chooses one of your items to feature. My Sage bracelet is in the lower right hand corner. I have yet to really figure out how to use it, so I don't even try, but some of the treasuries that people put together are so stunning.

If you happen to be lucky enough to be included in one, you're not normally notified because it's considered spam. BUT, I don't mind being notified at all. I think this is probably the first treasury that I've posted here on my blog, though I've saved them all on my computer. This one was put together by Greenfingers a wonderful seller who creates the most beautiful knitted Goddesses around, and she's an EAST (Earthpath Artisans Street Team) teammate.

Speaking of our EAST team, we're going to be holding a special starting on September 23rd, 2008. It's The Spirited Autumn Event (TSAE), and each seller from our team will be offering a discount in one way or another for this special. So when your on Etsy, do a search using TSAE and you'll find some wonderful little treasure's based around the Fall season, Halloween, and items with metaphysical/healing/green properties. I'll be sure to make another announcement the closer we get to it, but if you do a search now you'll find that some of our team members have already started listing items.

No comments: