Saturday, September 6, 2008

So...so...sleepy

The boys started fall baseball today so we had to get up at Odarkhundred *yawns* I ended up taking a brief nap while they practiced. Do you ever notice that while your trying to sleep, or do something important the phone never stops ringing?? Holy Crow my cell phone was ringing off the hook this morning!

I did get alot of stuff done though today, I made a few more Goddess Adorned pendants, paid bills, balanced my checkbook, relisted a couple of things, and ordered some new supplies. I'm trying to decided if I want to sell the Goddess Adorned pendants with a sterling silver chain, ribbon or some other type of cording. If I decide on the sterling silver chain then the cost will have to go up...there in lies my indecisiveness...I want to keep these pendants affordable. If I list them with ribbons, I can add sterling silver clasps and really keep the cost pretty close to what it is now. I like the idea of them listed with ribbon because I can match it to the gems on the pendant....we'll see. Maybe I'll ask for some opinions in the Etsy forum...hmm..may have to do that.

Tomorrow I'm spending the day with my parents just relaxing and possibly having a BBQ, depending on the weather. I love my parents...I am truly blessed to have these two loving people in my life. I couldn't have asked for better parents. Sure we've had our ups and downs...mostly when I was an unruly teenager though. It's funny, when I was a teen I always wished that my friends parents were mine....now...looking back, I have no idea why I wanted that. Maybe it took me being a parent to see how absolutely wonderful and truly special they really are. I think it made me appreciate everything they did for me. And between you, me and the fencepost (as my brother Jarrett would say) they really did know what they were talking about...ssshhhh...don't tell them I said that though :)

Well I'm off to bed...maybe tonight I can get my dog to sleep on the other side of the bed instead of on me :) .....wish me luck!

No comments: