Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Top Sellers


While browsing the internet for "Shijewels", I found that I was listed as a top seller on YouCraft.org . The earrings they feature just sold last weekend, so I need to update my listings there, but I thought it was kind of cool. I don't know what constitutes "Top Sellers" there, but I'm okay with that :)

If you're ever bored sometime type in your name in search engines to see what comes up. That's how I've found that I've been featured on someone else's blog. I also found some group talking about my Meditation/Prayer beads, it's really interesting to see what others have to say about you and your products. I do this probably once every 2 to 3 months and I do the searches under MSN, Google and Yahoo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well thanks for the top sellers