Friday, January 30, 2009

Trinity Collection

I just want to share with you some new necklaces that I've made. The Trinity Collection are necklaces that feature a union of three gems, brought together not only for their beauty but also for their complimenting colors.


This necklace features an A grade bi-colored Lemon Smoky Quartz, a smooth round Smoky Quartz and a faceted round clear Rock Quartz.



This necklace features an A Grade Ametrine briolette, Citrine teardrop, and an Amethyst marquis.


I've been having some fun fusing fine silver.....so much easier than soldering...I just love it! I drew up some designs this week that I'm going to try to create using the fusing method. I've got my fingers crossed that they will turn out :)

My birthday was fabulous, my best friend took me for a pedicure and a manicure. Oooo...the lemon sea salt was marvelous...the massaging even better...and the hot towels on a cold crisp day....need I say more?? When I arrived back home, it was so dark and quiet...SURPRISE...yelled my kids! A waterfall of confetti covered me, balloons and birthday banners everywhere. My kids gave me a mini surprise party of their own and it brought tears to my eyes, they are so thoughtful. Then off to dinner we went to meet the rest of my family and friends. It was a lovely day!!

No comments: