Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Buzz, Buzz, Buzz

I have got a major creative bug right now! I'm buzzing back and forth from my jewelers bench, to my computer, outside to take the photos, back to my bench...just a buzz, buzz, buzzing around. I have so many more new things that I want to make and list. I figure I better take advantage of this now, I can't tell you how many times I have sat at my bench just blankly staring at all the metal and stones, trying to figure out what I was going to make next. I would assume it's quite similar to writer's block...I hate it when that happens.

So here's a new bracelet that I listed today, and hopefully I'll be able to get some meditation/prayer beads made by this weekend. Sales have been a bit slow on Etsy, but I'm definitely keeping busy. I'm off to make some earrings now!

2 comments:

Beadin By The Sea said...

Beautiful, that shade of blue is so pretty. I can relate to having all those ideas in your head. I have a wire order coming and I can't wait to get started.

SHI said...

Debora, I just bought a bunch of wire too! Maybe we can finally turn those ideas into reality :)