Friday, January 2, 2009

New Additions

I just wanted to share some new creations that I added to my store today. I received some new stamps in the mail so I quickly made a pair of earrings in preparation for Valentine's Day. They're dainty and lightweight...I loved them so much I had to make myself a pair :)


I recently bought a string of the deepest blue Labradorite also known as Spectrolite. I'm not really sure what I'll do with all of them, but this necklace definitely wanted to be made. Just a simple design that allows the stone to speak for itself.


I have so many ideas rolling around in my head like all the stamped jewelry I can make, fusing fine silver, and working with PMC. I'm hoping to get everything purchased within this next week, so I can put my mind to rest. I think that's the worst part of creating....thinking of all these fabulous things you can make, then having to wait until you can buy everything you need to bring them to fruition....I better buy it soon, so I can start getting some sleep at night.

No comments: