Friday, January 2, 2009

Who Knew???

I've been on Etsy for a little over a year...and 2 coveted spots on Etsy are being in a treasury that makes it on the front page and being a featured seller. I always look at the front page and I've never seen any of my pieces on there :( That's okay though....until tonight!

While browsing through the forums on Etsy there's a link to Flikr that is strictly for front page treasury's and you can search to see if you were included....so I decided what the heck...did a search...got ready to close the tab when voila...there I was....OMG! Yes I screeched with joy...LOL I made it on 12/12/08 and I missed it...darnit, but I'm just so excited that I made it! Here's a picture of the necklace, it's titled "Snowflake" and it's on the left, second one down from the top.

~Happy Dance

No comments: