Saturday, January 24, 2009

Boys

What can I say? I love them dearly....they are my world and I have been blessed to be their mom. They're fun to be around, and I can't believe they only have 4 months left until they graduate high school. Time has sure flown by this year.

Tonight is their Winter Ball Masquerade dance, not a formal dance at all. Actually they only have one dance a year that's formal and it's the Junior Prom. Brandon made prom court this time, and Chris was excited for him and helped with the "tapping" (it's how they let the kids know that they made it on court). Chris happily gathered all of the most embarrassing baby pictures of Brandon. Seeing as Chris has been on court twice both with embarrassing tappings by his brother, Chris felt it was payback time :)

I'm not sure if you've ever heard of the Jabbawockeez, well if you haven't their a dance group who won America's Best Dance Group Competition and the boys got the chance to see them perform live. Anyways, not only are they known for their dance moves but also for the masks they wear. Well being that this dance is a Masquerade the boys and their friends decided that they wanted to wear the Jabbawockeez masks. So I searched, found and purchased a bunch from a seller on Ebay and all the kids were ecstatic.

Here are the pictures of my boys before the dance. I love taking pictures of them before prom, it's all laughs and a ton of goofing off....and it just makes for nice memories to recall upon.

No comments: