Okay so today was much more successful than yesterday. I'm still having troubles with fusing larger sized rings not gauge but actual size. I've posted some pictures here to show you the results.
I've got my rings laid out on my ceramic tile ready to be fused.
The results after fusing 4 different sized rings, the larger ring on the far left did not fuse.
After hammering them for texture, I put them in my tumbler and here's the result:
I just made a few more so when I'm done here I will actually hammer them flat to be used in necklaces and earrings. I really am pleased at how they turned out and I can't wait to see what fun things I can create using this technique!