Friday, April 24, 2009

Laptop...how I've missed you!

I just got my laptop back today and I can't tell you how much I missed it! Who would've thought?? The cause to it's crash was an anti-virus program...go figure!?! But, now it's back and all is well again...well it will be after I reinstall some of my programs :)

We've had beautiful weather and were able to watch some ballgames. There's only about a month and a half until the boys graduate....time sure flies! They each were accepted to 4 different universities and have chosen Pacific University, expensive but definitely a good choice for the different medical fields that they're going into. Plus, they're baseball program is really good. The cost for this university is $40,000 a year *gulp* I know...scary huh?? But, Chris has received nearly $30,000 in grants and scholarships and Brandon has received almost $26,000 which cuts down the costs significantly! They're still waiting to hear back on a few more scholarships so the outlook is pretty good. I'm proud of them...they're determined to follow their dreams and they continuously strive to achieve them! I wish I had been that motivated when I was their age :)

Well I'm off to package up my donation pieces that need to be delivered in the morning. I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

No comments: