Friday, April 3, 2009

Delightful Divas In Business Feature

Delightful Divas In Business

I just wanted to tell the gals at Delightful Divas in Business thank you for the wonderful feature that they did on March 30th!

Here's a little information about DDIB from their blog:

Delightful Divas In Business (or DDIB) is an online community that promotes, connects, and inspires independent business women. We have a forum where you can meet other indie divas and wahms, share your business info, show off products, and announce sales and discounts.

____________________________________________________________________

These wonderful ladies do a great job promoting fellow women entrepreneurs. On their blog you'll find a large variety of handmade items by various artisans and plenty of giveaways and contests...it's definitely worth checking out! If you're interested in reading my feature you can see it HERE

(For those of you that follow my blog and my business you may notice that some of what I talk about in the feature seems a bit off...it's because I actually did the interview for this feature around the middle of September....though it's a little outdated as to what I'm currently doing now, I'm still very thankful for the feature!)

No comments: