Sunday, April 19, 2009

Beads!



I just got back from the Rings and Things Bead Show! Lot's of beautiful gems, but I was a little disappointed that they didn't have more high quality stones, they only had 1 table this time. If I remember correctly the last time that I went they had quite a bit...not this time though :( I only found a few things on my long list of desired stones, and bought some that I didn't need but couldn't help myself!

Here's the list of items I purchased:

Faceted Biwa Pearls
Coin Pearls
Larvikite (aka Black Labradorite)
Labradorite
Rainbow Moonstone
Amazonite
Kyanite
Botswana Agate
Tourmalinated Quartz

The best prize was a strand of eye clean brilliantly faceted briolettes that included Smoky Quartz, Lemon Quartz, Citrine, Peridot, Swiss Blue Topaz, and Amethyst. Nummy!!

I also picked up some sterling and some misc. findings, but I was really hoping to pick up some more tools for pmc...but again for some reason they didn't have them there this time like the last. Oh well...saved me money I guess :)

1 comment:

Beadin By The Sea said...

Oh, you sound like a kid who just came home from the candy shop. Have fun playing with all those beauties!