Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Uuugghh...I need sleep!

It's been a crazy week and it's only Tuesday! I think I got right around 2 hours of sleep last night and 4 hours the night before that. I'm so tired that I haven't even made any new pieces to add to my shop. Instead I've been dealing with the acceptance letters and financial aid stuff for the boys' private college that they'll be attending in the Fall. Thank goodness I did my taxes early because I don't think I could've crunched those numbers along with everything else!

Also, my 20th Class Reunion is coming this year...and I'm not going. Not because I don't want to see everyone...actually I don't have a good answer as to why other than I really have no desire to go. Is that weird? So many are looking forward to it...but I see a lot of people that I graduated with still. Sometimes high school seems like just yesterday...but here lately it seems like a lifetime ago. I've just in a sense been reunited with some of my classmates via an online community and of course cell phones. I've had a lot of fun talking with them and we're planning our own little get togethers. It'll be nice catching up and just reliving our younger rebellious days. Maybe I don't want to go to my reunion because it seems like it would be so impersonal? Does that make any sense to anyone other than myself? For me the difference is...getting together with 6 of my old girlfriends versus 200 of my classmates...eek...smaller gathering is definitely more appealing to me LOL!

Well my eyelids are heavy and my head is about to hit the keyboard....so before I start typing jibberish I'll get off of here! I hope everyone has a wonderful week. I have a hair appointment tomorrow...woohoo...and maybe I'll be able to sit down and make some new pieces to share with you!

1 comment:

Beadin By The Sea said...

I've heard that the end of senior year is really busy, even for parents. I hope you get some much needed sleep!

I don't have much desire to go to high school reunions either, it seems to be more of a comparison/contest to me with a little morbid curiousity thrown in! I went to my 10 year but have lost touch with almost everyone; life is so different now with a complete new circle of friends and in a different country. I agree, getting together with a few close friends sounds like more fun.