Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Another Sale!


Yay!! Another sale....was wondering when I would have another Etsy sale and tadaa! It's my favorite pendant, with the most personal meaning to me. This is also my first International shipment, and I've just read in the Etsy forums that they (USPS) aren't allowing "jewelry" to be shipped anymore. So "fashion accessory" it is :D
I'm also really excited to have another order from a friend and Etsy customer. It'll be a first for me to make this type of bracelet, but I wanted to send Kudos to whoever was the first to create this bracelet. I'll post pics of it when I'm done!
I got an invitation to Rings & Things this weekend. I can't wait to see the choices of stones and findings they have...my favorite things to shop for!!
Anywhoey...I'm off for the night! I'll post more later.

No comments: