Thursday, October 18, 2007

Uugghh

I've been sick for the last few days...head cold, now it's moved to my chest *yuck* During one of the times that I was awake yesterday, I tried making a pair of earrings.....after a few tries I thought I had it...once I started stringing the Tourmaline the metal backing(this was my 3rd pair as the others kept breaking) decided to break...again. Sooo...I turned off my light, and crawled back in bed. I've decided that I'm not going to attempt making anything until I feel better. Which will hopefully be soon.

On a more positive note...I'm anxiously awaiting my approval to join the SRAJD (Self-Representing Artist Jewelry Designer) Organization. I think the next application processing is going to be at the end of the month. Though I'm not sure if my app got in before the cut off.

I've also submitted some of my pendants to another company for possible publishing. So maybe we'll hear something from that :)

No comments: