Sunday, October 28, 2007

A Great Place For Your Web Design Needs

I just wanted to mention a friend of mine. If you look to your right you’ll see that I’ve added a business where you can get your web and graphic designs done by Deon at Impact Design & Images . I’ve known the owner of this business for 10 years. He’s very professional, and does exceptional work. He’s also a photographer so if you happen to be in PA, and need some photos done drop him a line. I can talk him up until the sun rises, but I’m kind of partial because he’s very near and dear to me, so I would like to suggest that you go to his site and check out his “Testimonials”. I can tell you there’s nothing but praise for his professionalism, his customer service and the knowledge that he has for creating a successful website for your business. Also, be sure to check out the other businesses that he’s created web pages for.

Deon, I just wanted to say thank you so much for all of your help, suggestions and for being such a wonderful friend. I look forward to working with you in the near future to create my own web page for my jewelry business.

No comments: