Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Look what I got in the mail!!



I just got this necklace in the mail today! It's beautiful...the picture of this lovely corvid is so crisp and clear. I purchased this from Amandajo on Etsy and will definitely be purchasing more from her. I'm actually going to change it up a bit, and use the corvid charm as a charm on a bracelet. I'm making one for myself and will buy another one soon to make for my friend Kelly who's the lead singer of the band Woodland. We are both avid corvid lovers and I think she'll get a kick out of the bracelet. I just have to get a hold of her husband Lio to find out what size her wrist is. I'll give it to her at the FaerieWorlds Festival. I thought about mailing it to her, but I'd rather give her this one in person!
I also purchased this picture for Kelly, not only because of the Raven's pictured in it, but this has an amazing resemblance to her, and if you look closely, in the back ground you will see the Stonehenge (a truly magical place). This beautiful print was purchase from MeredithDillman, she's an amazing artist and I've purchased other prints by her.
Anyways, I just wanted to share with everyone some of the wonderfully talented artists and jewelry designers that can be found on Etsy.

No comments: