Friday, April 18, 2008

I've been bad....


bad about posting to my blog! It's been busy with prom on Saturday, baseball, and my work schedule being all wonky! So I thought while I've got a few minutes before I need to package up some orders that I would post a little somethin'.

I made and posted this pair of Blue Chalcedony earrings today...left to make the Lemon Drops necklace and when I checked back in...those earrings were sold. Then while I was taking photos of the necklace my Chakra pendant sold. Wooohooo...so it was a good day on Etsy.

This week hasn't been so good for my back though. I've had sciatica flare ups in both legs and muscle spasms to no end....uuugghhh! I can't sleep on my back...it's either one side or another, but I "trout" alot which is basically flip-flopping from one side to another. Well when I woke up, I was on my back and that was the beginning of a rough 2 days. It's almost been 4 years since my auto accident...you'd think I'd be used to it by now....but that's not the case.

On to brighter things....I finally bought a Blackberry Curve (red)...love it. At first though, I was really bummed because I could access my Etsy store but I couldn't log in to renew or respond to convos. So I posted a help in the Etsy Fora...and low and behold there were so many of us that couldn't login. But some sweet Etsian posted a link to Operamini...what a life saver! After I downloaded that application and made a few tweaks to my phone...voila...I can login, renew and reply! So to pay it forward in a sense, I posted a step by step "how-to" in the fora for those having troubles and it seems to have helped. I love that while I'm on my lunch break I can check in to see how things are going in my store...and I'm also lovin' how easy it was to link all of my emails to my phone! Pretty much...besides the back pain...life is good!

1 comment:

Danelle (Indie Game Lover) said...

Sorry about your back but these are great pieces =D