Thursday, April 3, 2008



Only four months to go! It's almost here...and I'm not even close to being ready....though I do have my fairy ears. I still need to make a crown and get my outfits together. I'm debating on wings...I've worn them every year and decided I didn't really want to this year. With all of the vendors and so many beautiful wares to purchase...wings make it difficult to go in and out of the vendors tents and maneuvering around the people shopping in them. The band line up is exceptional this year especially with it being 3 days. It really is an amazing and magical time to be had by all!

I've been trying to get into Etsy and so far have been unable to. I'm not sure if the site is down or if it's just me. I've also noticed that on my two blogs, some of my widgets aren't working...which makes me think my computer has gone all wonky on me. Definately not good, especially if you're trying to run a business. I've also got a few convo's that I need to reply to, but can't. I hope they understand. Unfortunately there isn't much I can do about it at this time.

I smashed my finger last night hammering a large piece of sterling silver...youch! I've got a nice blood blister to show for it. I really must pay more attention while I'm creating...but I had a million things going through my head and all it took was one quick glance away and "WHACK"! After that I moved onto a different project...that didn't involve a hammer or tools that could cause pain :-)

No comments: