Thursday, November 29, 2007

Okay...now don't fall out of your chair but....


I finally made something other than earrings :D It's a bracelet...I almost didn't post it on Etsy because I kinda wanted it for myself, but I went ahead and posted it anyways. I've named it Freeform. I know...funky name...but that's exactly what it is, a bunch of Sterling Silver that I've freeformed to create the bracelet. The stones are Spiderweb Turquoise, the varying patterns in these stones are beautiful. I think the reason why I like them so much is because their not the normal color that you find with Turquoise...you know...the bright blue (which I've never been a huge fan of), it's just a deeper green/blue with black, perfect for winter.

1 comment:

Danelle (Indie Game Lover) said...

So pretty! I can see why you wanted to keep it! =D