Sunday, November 25, 2007

Look what I got in the mail....

I recently did a trade with recycledideas , a fellow seller on Etsy. I can't say enough about everything I received. Everything that you see in the picture above is Eco-Friendly which is so awesome. In the upper left hand corner is a beautifully colored pencil holder which I'm going to use for my rulers and extra jewelry tools. The upper right hand corner is a handmade box with a picture window top filled with varying colors of mini handmade cards. In the bottom of the picture there are 3 handmade cards embossed with various types of leaves along with envelopes. Oh my...I was so excited to see what she had sent me, and you can ask my family about all the ooo's and awww's that I kept saying over and over again. I think it was driving them nuts...but it truly felt like Christmas when I opened the box filled with such wonderful handmade items. On another note recycledideas is going to be my December Featured Artist so check back for that. If you get a chance check out her store, if you have a friend or family member who loves Eco-Friendly products...this is your one stop shop! You will thoroughly be impressed with her craftsmanship and her eye for detail.

1 comment:

Field Notes said...

Yay! Thank you so much for the wonderful compliments :)