Friday, October 10, 2008

Stamps!



Yay...I got them today and quickly pulled out my tags and ink and started stamping away. I love my new logo and I can't wait to Trademark it. Hopefully next month :)

Chris from Avatarman did all of the hard work by turning the image into black and white line art. Chris is also the proud owner of two other shops Ideasign and Ideasigntattoos. He did a great job and I don't know what I would've done without him! Terbearco is the Etsy shop who makes these great stamps. Definitely check out all of their shops!

I'll be using the smaller stamp (used for the pictures above) for my earring cards and stamps. The larger stamp will be used for my kraft gift boxes. Those were just shipped to me yesterday so hopefully I'll receive them early next week. I'm using green ink and have purchased burgundy ribbon to tie off the packages....I'm so excited. I'll be sure to take pictures when I've received everything!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well nice images. I also love my logo