Friday, August 29, 2008

Woohoo...I hit 100!!

I couldn't be happier and it was from a wonderful customer! Really all of my customers have been wonderful, but this one has always been a pleasure to work with!!

It feels exhilarating to reach the goals you set for yourself. At first I wasn't really interested in setting any goals, mainly I think because I didn't want to set myself up for failure. BUT early this year I threw caution to the wind (LOL...I know...big leap huh??) and decided what the heck. Well I've accomplished all of the goals that I set for myself this year...as far as my Etsy store goes...and now I have to figure out what kind of goals to set for my 2nd year on Etsy.

I didn't make anything new today as I spent it with my children before they start school next week. We spent a lot of time just reminiscing about their childhood, reliving moments they remembered and laughing hysterically about ones they'd forgotten. I'm a proud mom, most definitely! Though they're only seniors in high school, I'm proud of their accomplishments thus far. They've had a couple of mis-steps along the way, but what teenager hasn't?? Ohh by far they are little angels compared to how I was, and what I was doing when I was their age!

They paid me the best compliment tonight that warmed my heart...they said, "Mom, you're the best and you want to know why? Because you love us unconditionally...even when your mad and do you want to know how we know this? Because you tell us every chance you get!" They're right, I do tell them that I love them all the time..it was something my parents did when I was younger, and still do to this day, it's something that I hope they do with their children. The one thing I really love is that they say it back to me no matter where they are or who they're with....now if that doesn't warm your heart, I don't know what will. Those three little words sure carry alot of power behind them and I'm more than happy to share it :)

No comments: