Saturday, March 29, 2008

Up and Running!

I've finally finished or at least partially finished my other blog site. I feel like I've been working at it for weeks :D I'm sure that as I learn more the site will be changing a bit, but for now I'm satisfied with what I've created.

I tried like a mad woman to add a picture to this blog that could be hyperlinked to my other blog, but after many hours of frustration...reading the helps, adding, deleting, I've settled on just adding a bit of verbiage and a link at the top of this blog. I think that I may even have some hair left on my head after that!

I've only added a couple of pendants for now, but I'm hoping to add more before the weekend is over. The jewelry that I will be selling there will be exclusive to that site only. I'm excited about this new venture and I'll keep you updated on how it's working out.

I've been asked on several occasions if I'm planning on leaving Etsy....absolutely not! I love Etsy and the community there...it is a fabulous place to sell your wares and I will not be leaving that venue any time soon. I'm just spreading my wings a bit, hoping and trying to create a business that will sustain my family and myself. Though I think that's a goal for many of us that are in the business of selling our handcrafted/handmade items.

No comments: