Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Not enough time in the day!




I can't believe that it's been 10 days since I've posted anything on my blog. I've changed shifts temporarily so by the time I get off work and finish everything else it's time to go to bed....this shift change has really messed me up though...it's going to be hard to switch back to a morning shift.






I've listed a few things since my last post so I'm just going to scatter the pics around this post, feel free to click on them to look at their listing on Etsy.








Illness has ran the gamut in my house for the last two weeks, it's been a vicious circle! I thought I was over it, felt great one day then the next it was in my chest...uuuggghhh! I had stopped taking Umcka too thinking I was all better. If you haven't heard of Umcka it's a homeopathic remedy, containing African Geranium, purified water, and vegetable glycerin. It's saved me on many occasions...except for this one :( It works alot like Airborne and other over the counter items like that, but at least I can pronounce the ingredients in this one!!

No comments: