Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Almost to 300

Wow...I can't believe that I'm just one sale away from reaching 300 *Happy Dance*

So now I'm thinking of a free gift to go with that sale....hmm...maybe a pair of the Itty Bitty Rustic Hoops?



Or...maybe a pair of stud earrings...I don't offer the stud earrings in my store, so that might be a little nice surprise. I guess I'll just wait for the sale and ask my customer then...hehe


I'm not sure what my 2nd year anniversary goal will be....I think I'll just be content with reaching each 100 sales milestone! A huge thank you to my customers, friends and to my dearest Etsy friends.....thanks for being with me every step of the way! Hehe...it almost sounds as if I'm receiving some sort of award...honestly this feels better than that and couldn't have come at a better time :)

No comments: