Monday, March 16, 2009

Better Today and Something New

I'm feeling better today...frazzled but a bit more pulled together. At least my emotions are in check for the time being. Thank you for your well wishes and especially for the Tiger's Eye idea...I have been racking my brain on what stone to carry with me, and I hadn't been able to decide.

I even gathered myself together enough to make a new pair of earrings. I have to admit that I don't really want to part with these, and while the war goes on within myself over them I will keep them listed in my store...but if I have my way I may end up pulling them before the weeks out :)

They're inspired by both the saga Twilight (I just read the whole series last week) and by the poem Into The Twilight by William Butler Yeats. I've used London Blue Topaz gemstones and naturally oxidized (using the egg method) Sterling Silver hoops to create these earrings.

~Enjoy...and again thank you!

1 comment:

Beadin By The Sea said...

Shi, I just received some similar blue topaz briolettes and I have decided I'm NOT giving them up! These earrings are beautiful... I don't blame you if you keep them. I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. We were on a weekend trip to Seattle so I missed your Sunday post. Sending blessings and prayers your way for returned health and your important day on Thursday! Debora