Sunday, March 1, 2009

New and Discontinued...the verdict is still out

Here's a couple of new earrings that I've added to my store today. With any luck and time allowing I'll be adding a couple more tomorrow as well. These are just really simple designs that can be worn everyday and with any outfit.





Now on to the discontinued subject. I love this pendant below and made the originals 4 years ago for my best friend and myself. I've sold quite a few of these, but I'm considering not selling these anymore or at least for the time being. It's one of the few pieces along with the meditation/prayer beads that I carry in which I put a lot of my healing thoughts and energy into. It really is about focusing on the metaphysical properties of the stones and while creating sending that intent into that particular piece. I really enjoy making these pieces but find with my time constraint that I can't dedicate the energy that I want to....or that I feel needs to be dedicated to them. I've just sold my last Chakra pendant today and I only have 1 Meditation/Prayer beads left, and more than likely will not relist either one of these until I've figured out a solution. Maybe it's as simple as better time management...I'm not sure, but I'll let you know when I've figured it out!

No comments: