Sunday, November 2, 2008

My Weekend


I just love the changing leaves in the Fall. They are so glorious and rich with vibrant colors.


I hope everyone had a wonderful Samhain, or Halloween! We had a great time, we ghost hunted a friends house and sat around in the dark telling our own stories and experiences with the paranormal...so much fun! We didn't get a lot of trick or treaters but that just left more candy for us to munch on as we listened to each other tell our tales.


We also had a retirement party for my boss....which was a blast! We did kind of a roast and I don't think we've ever laughed so hard at all the great stories. Many of us had skits and I even got up there too....without going into too much detail let's just say there was a sheep (blow up), kilt and well you can probably guess what went on from there! He's from Montana...so I'm always giving him a hard time about sheep...it was perfect!


Today was spent just relaxing and spending time with my folks and mostly relaying the stories about my weekend. I just love my parents, they're a blast to be around and always so loving!


Well I'm off to do household chores that I put off til the last moment *sigh*.....but it was worth it!

No comments: