Sunday, November 16, 2008

Calming Foods, Herbs and Teas


This has been a busy week to say the least. I've been rushing here and there and have had the final set of interviews for my upcoming arbitration, so it's been a little stressed. I've also been approached by girls at work who are experiencing a high amount of stress in their lives too. Plus with the economy the way it is, and so many losing jobs...stress is almost expected, so I wanted to share some foods, herbs and teas that can help calm the stressful nerves that most of us have.


This is just a list of items that have helped me. If you have any to add to the list let me know, I'd appreciate any further information.


Berries
Citrus
Spinach
Turkey
Whole-wheat pasta topped with tomato sauce
Oatmeal
Popcorn
Bagels
Tortillas
Rice cakes
Lollipops
Bananas
Sweet Potatoes
Potatoes
Raisins
Chamomile Tea and Herb
Peppermint Tea and Herb
Chai Tea
Green Tea
Lavender Herb

No comments: