Saturday, February 16, 2008

It's the weekend....finally!!



Wow I thought this week would never end....sheesh. Have you ever had weeks like that?? I seem to have them often :D I can't wait until the weekends because that's when I can really just relax and create as I wish, instead of the normal weekday rush after the day job.

It looks like I may be vending this year at FaerieWorlds in Eugene, so I need to really figure out what I want to sell. I know that last year there was a definite lack of Goddess jewelry. Everywhere I went there was a ton of Fairy gems (of course...and which I bought), but I don't remember seeing anything with a Goddess. So that may be what I'll focus on, and I'll take some of my meditation beads as well.

I've listed two new pairs of earrings today. The pair pictured above is Sterling Silver oval hoops that have been hammered for strength and a brushed finish. They're accented by Karen Hill Tribe Silver spiral charms. The pair on the right has black Tourmaline gemstones dropping from hand forged sterling silver loops and earwires.

No comments: