Saturday, January 9, 2010

New Year and New Beginnings

It's been awhile again since I've posted on here...the reason for the lack of posts on my blog is because the link on the Facebook side seems to be a bit messed up. It was posting on both my Fanpage and my personal page and I didn't want my friends or fans to feel like I was spamming them. So yet again I've tweeked the blog post on Facebook so hopefully it will work correctly this time!

I hope everyone's Holidays were filled with love, joy and happiness! I enjoyed the time with my family as always and was even able to get some much needed projects done around the house!

Lately I've been on a bit of a buying spree...I have an absolute love for Labradorite and I've been going a bit crazy buying some pieces..hehe


The flashes of color are too scrumptious for me to resist! I can't wait to start working with these, I just hope I can part with them ;)

I feel a change on the horizon, my creative juices are starting to flow again as I take these first few weeks of January to search within, to rid myself of things that hinder my growth both spiritually and creatively, allowing myself to embrace the path ahead. Change is good, and I'm so ready!

Wishing you all a wonderful start to this New Year!

No comments: