Sunday, December 21, 2008

A Milestone Reached!

I reached and exceeded 200 sales the next day after my previous post! What a fabulous feeling coming in to the Holidays reaching a much unexpected goal. I couldn't be happier!!

The mail is running slower than usual, unfortunately. I'm tracking all of my packages in hopes that they reach their destinations in time for Christmas. Even priority mail is taking about 5 days when it states that it'll be delivered in 2-3 days. I mail everything first class (unless a customer requests priority) with delivery confirmation. Normally it only takes 3 days tops to get there... so it has me a bit concerned.

If I notice that they haven't reached their destinations in time, I'm going to contact my customers. I have my fingers crossed that they'll make it though.

I'm off to finish up some Christmas gifts! For those of you living in the Northwest...drive safe if you're out in this weather doing some last minute shopping!

No comments: