Sunday, January 6, 2008

That didn't last long...



Within literally minutes of posting the meditation beads below they sold! I was amazed and ecstatic :D I've got a couple more in the works, but this is one that I've just listed today. I've named it Life's Journey. I used Jasper, Agate, Jet, Sterling Silver and it's accented by a Tree of Life charm. The Tree of Life is a very important aspect in the Druidic and Celtic lore. Trees provided a great source of substenance, food, shelter and fuel for warmth. They were also a connection to the world of the spirits, the ancestors and doorways into other worlds. I chose the stones for both their colors that are found in our trees and for their meanings.




This will be a hard one for me to part with not only because of the warm Forest tones, but because of it's purpose.




No comments: