Friday, January 25, 2008

I don't want to...


sell these!! I'm so happy with the way they turned out, that I want to keep them for myself! I know I've said that before, but this time I'm completely serious!! I've titled these "Elemental". Each set of 6 stones and the Sterling silver charms represent each of the elements, Earth, Air, Fire and Water.


Earth - Green Agate with Tourmalinated Quartz, and the Elemental charm is an Acorn.

Air - Yellow Jade with Quartz, and the Elemental charm is a Feather.

Fire - Fire Opal with Carnelian, and the Elemental charm is a Sun with a Carnelian drop.

Water - Sodalite with Quartz, and the Elemental charm is a Sea Shell.


The number "6" is a balanced number of harmony, beauty, and reconciliation corresponding to the Sun and the Universe.

No comments: