Monday, April 12, 2010

BFF'S


I think I forgot to mention that my best friend is coming to visit...woot woot! I have missed her terribly!! Since she moved last year life has not been the same. I went from talking to her and seeing her every day to talking to her once maybe twice a week. She isn't just my best friend, she's my sister in every sense of the word. My parents call her daughter and my boys call her mom...she is family. When she left, she took part of my heart with her. I'm not whole without her near, I'm not me without her. It reminds me of a conversation in "Little Women" when Jo comes home and Beth is ill -- an excerpt of what Beth says to Jo:

"I've missed you so. Why does everyone want to go away? I love being home. But I don't like being left behind."

Okay...so you get the point...I miss her! Anyways...she's coming to visit for close to 3 weeks and I can't wait. We'll once again sit up til all hours of the night drinking coffee, talking about everything, anything and nothing at all...just enjoying every minute we have with each other! All will be right in the world again :)

No comments: