Thursday, March 25, 2010

April Challenge

While reading the Etsy forums today, I found a post from another seller asking if anyone would like to join her in challenging ourselves to list a new item every day in the month of April. I have to say this couldn't have come at a better time, I've noticed that I've become a bit too complacent with relisting instead of finishing a new piece and listing it. I'm enthusiastically joining the challenge so next month should bring a bunch of new posts with some lovely new baubles! If you're an Etsy seller come join us and let your creative juices flow!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck with your challenge and I look forward to the new items!

I've also given you an award http://woodlandwitch.blogspot.com/2010/03/i-have-lovely-new-award-with-thanks-to.html