Sunday, November 1, 2009

Blogging and Facebook

Now that I've finally figured out how to link my blog to my Facebook Fanpage instead of my personal page, I'm going to happily write more blogs since I will no longer be double posting updates.

In an attempt to try to be more organized I will be posting all of my newest listings for my Etsy shop on my Fanpage, but will continue to use my blog for ramblings and everything else.



On the agenda for November is really just prepping for the holiday season! I can't believe it's already that time of year, so be on the lookout for special discounts exclusively for my Facebook Fans. I'll be rolling out a special holiday discount on November 15th!!

A big thank you to all of my customers who helped me reach a milestone of 500 sales last month! These last two years have been fabulous and I look forward to seeing what this next year has in store for me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year. Well done for the 500 sales on your gorgeous items. May all your dreams for 2010 come true. I look forward to reading your blog through out this year.

Blessed be

Evening Breeze x

Ps. Thank you for following mine x