Monday, May 4, 2009

Survived the Last High School Prom


And yes I cried! As soon as I stepped back from putting on their cuff links, and straightening their ties...my eyes started welling up. High school is almost over for them....I hope that they've enjoyed it as much as I did when I was in school. Don't get me wrong...it wasn't always roses...but my friends were the best and I walked away from school with some great memories!

I'm still working on some gifts and was only able to list a new pair of earrings in my shop:

Raindrops - Topaz and Sterling Silver Earrings
Mother's Day is coming up this weekend! Not only is it a day that I get to honor my wonderful mom but it's a day that I get to call the shots LOL! My wish is their command...*evil grin*...what type of things should I have my kids do?? Just kidding...actually...our tradition is spending it with our family...eating some great food and just enjoying each others company...what more could a girl ask for??

Just in case I don't get the chance....Happy Mother's Day to all of you fabulous mom's out there!

1 comment:

KrisMrsBBradley said...

How handsome are they!