Friday, September 28, 2007

It's been a few days...

since I've stopped in and posted something, so I thought I would before I went to bed. I'm sooo extremely tired. I'm working a later shift, plus trying to keep up with all the custom orders. I've finished everything from Etsy but I have others outside of there too. I can't wait to get back to my old schedule, it sucks not having the light for the photos. I'm all about natural light rather than flash...eek.

Things I need to do...
  • Create a light box
  • Order more organza bags
  • Create more pieces for Etsy (I'm not posting often enough)
  • Get better biz card paper...the stuff I have is not cutting it
  • Make book marks
  • Advertise...advertise

ummm...this list could go on forever, so I'll keep it short and just mark things off as I go.

I made a pair of earrings tonight, Fire Opal and Carnelian Hoops as a thank you gift for a buyer, I hope she likes it. I also bought some tea to send with orders as a thank you. I'm trying to be creative without losing the profit that I'm making from my sales. Some of the gifts that people send to their buyers are phenominal...I don't know how they afford it. I'm constantly amazed at the creativity that goes into those shipped boxes!

Well I'm outta here for the night *yawns* I'll post more when I can. I think I'm going to post how to's at some point in the future. Stay tuned!!

No comments: